Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Developer Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iwhøøpurass
Administrator
Iwhøøpurass

Hozzászólások száma : 5

Developer Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Developer Recruiting   Developer Recruiting EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Dear newcomer!
As you seen, I still working on bring life to this project, because not so many people interested to work on it. Trough the reasons, I don't give it up and looking for serious and experienced persons who can help me. While I working on getting some help, I try to learn more, because honestly I don't know how to setup a server, how to add new features etc.. I don't think this is a problem, I always do my best to learn more and finally understand how it works! Well, if you interested to help me creating an epic server, with new features let's show who you are! Please fill the following form, and send it to the following e-mail address. I will answer in 24 hours, and tell you what you need to know.

#1 Name: Real/Nick - Your decision.
#2 Age: Minimum 17, you can also prove that you deserve the position. Don't give up, but give it a try!
#3 Native Language: What's your native language?
#4 Other Languages: You can speak other languages?
#5 Country: Where do you live?
#6 Average Activity: Usually when you start playing/foruming or using your computer? I need to know when we can discuss exactly, in morning, at night etc!
#7 Extra Information About You: Tell me more about your life, how you started your career and when you met first with a private server.
#8 Knowledge: What are your strengths? What areas you can provide the best? You good at coding, getting new codes for new items, you can create own codes? Tell me more.

When you filled this format, send it to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] e-mail address, I will answer in 24 hours. Please also put your applycation to the forum too, to the right section. Thanks and Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://primordiality.rpg-board.net

Developer Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: